St. Moses Church strives to provide the following:
- A safe, loving, and wholesome atmosphere for the Youth.
- A program which helps the Young people become formed in their Orthodox faith.
- A variety of worship experiences that help the Youth connect with God and one another.
- Orthodox teaching that helps them value the church’s faith and dogma.
- A gate for young people to develop a loving and caring relationship with the Church Clergy.
- Guidance for young people to help them keep their Christian values, ethical norms, and a sense of Christian community.
- Interaction with Church Servants who authentically model the Christian faith.
- Activities that integrate Church Education with games, sports, Outdoor Activities, Indoor Activities, and Field-trips.
- Our hope is that we are raising young people who are committed to Christ, committed to the Coptic Orthodox Church, and have the Christian Leadership experience to make the difference in the society.